Oh what to do when a girl slaps u in public?!!?

lazypinoy

Ok it was sunday today and we decided to take a walk down venice beach in california. i was with my buddies and my friend kuwan went up to this belly dancer who was half

[hr]
and all. kuwan started shakin it too with this girl and started laughin. he then said " hey girl." she then started mad doggin him and went went away. we then came back the same path to go home and went by the belly dancer. we were walkin and walkin and then she comes up fast to kuwan. we thought she was gonna start dancin on him but instead 'SLAP'! he was stunned then out raged. i had told him to let it go and she was a dumb =)itch.
question is what is the proper thing to do....i mean she just straight out disrespected him on a level beyond and beyond.
WE HAVE IT ON CAMARA. if u guys wanna see the slap just say it and ill post asap.
my opinion is that in todays day and age, women can be just as bold and dangerous as the men. if a woman were to ball up that fist and hit me without just cause, I would quickly slap the sh!t out of her. Reason: If you have the level of disrespect to put your hands on me, well then you have just crossed the line of civility and invaded my personal space. This goes for anyone, male or female. Granted men are GENERALLY stronger than women, which is why I would slap not punch.

Yey i wana see the slap man. I totally agree with you man no matter what other people say. If an women punches me she got it comin right back at her.

fishkiller

I disagree. If I EVER see a guy hit, slap, or push some girl, god help him. You think it's ok to hit chics? How bout I make you cry and scream like a little girl? Maybe that will help you see the difference. I usually spare the loudmouths their beat-down (their hospital bills are expensive on top of jail), but for people like you, I'd make an exception. The ONLY exception to this is if she pulls a gun or knife on you and your life is seriously in danger. I don't think that your circumstance would qualify.

rbaldino

I find it interesting that you're so concerned about your "personal space" yet you don't seem to think your friend violated the dancer's personal space. Granted, her running up and slapping him seems kind of random and freaky, but it isn't reason enough to think it's generally okay to hit women if they hit you first. Besides, do you really win by beating up a woman? It just makes you look like a thug, regardless of your reasoning. If you do think you're going to have to defend yourself, you could simply grab her or push her away. Your point would probably come across just as well, and I doubt many women would continue being hostile at that point.
There's another flaw in your reasoning as well. A woman could hit you, you hit her back, and then her boyfriend (or maybe even she herself) pulls a gun and puts a bullet in your head. No matter how tough and hard core you think you are, there's always someone tougher.

ukcats

Gimmee a break! Men who use the excuse 'she hit me first' are cowards and wimps! I have had plenty of women hit me...in play...as hard as they could and, honestly, it never really hurts. Men are SO much stronger than women that we can take (and dish out) so much more abuse! The only reason to defend yourself is if your seriously threatened..like with a weapon. I'm not saying don't cover up or grab at swinging hands...but never hit back! JMO

reefforbrains

OK this is getting ugly folks.
This is not about who is more macho than the next guy.
Question by poster is what to do? Correct answer would be-
If you/he was not in physical danger of something threatening then you should calmly report it to the police and file assalt charges. A simple slap that is not followed by a flurry or further attack does not warrent physical retaliation. Male to male, Female to male or any combination there of.
Regardless of the persons intent. If they intended to slap or stab the intent is unknown to the victim at time of the inccident. It is at the time of suprise upon contact, or upon accurate accessment of the level of threat that physical force is used. ONLY then. Never retaliation or if fleeing the situation is an option.
Someone slapping you or outright punching you in the jaw does not give you ANY legal or moral grounds to retaliate beyond legal or civil actions provided you are further assaulted.
And NEVER EVER threaten someone if you have ever fought professionally. Rest of your life you will be doomed to let shmucks take the first poke at you otherwise you are at risk of being sued civilly with very little chance of winning. The whole crap about "assault with deadly weapons" against any former fighter is VERY REAL and can haunt you for years.
Glad no one was injured. A bruised ego will heal just fine. File charges if you think this person is a threat to others otherwise let it go.
JMO