OJ Simpson Verdict

reefraff

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
http:///forum/post/2780886
Ya... and Germany was misunderstood in WW2.
Anyway, he beat his ex-wife. That's good enough for me.
Prosecutors didn't come close to proving that case. Lot of people question why his oldest son wasn't looked at a lot harder considering his history. I personally believe simpson was involved in the murders somehow but there was someone else there too. Could it be he helped cover for his kid? Dunno.
There still is no justice. He will be treated very good in prison. If they really wanted to punish him they would castrate him and throw him into a women's prison. I suspect the "ladies" would have a slightly different opinion of him than his homeys.

bigarn

in that case double his sentence .... make it 40 years since he cares for his son so much.

1journeyman

Originally Posted by reefraff
http:///forum/post/2781025
Prosecutors didn't come close to proving that case. ....
The prosecuters would never have convinced that jury...
To me, however, OJ's behavior after the trial was all the proof i needed.

reefraff

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
http:///forum/post/2781054
The prosecuters would never have convinced that jury...
To me, however, OJ's behavior after the trial was all the proof i needed.
If they had found who the hat and gloves belonged too OJ probably would have went down with them. Hard to make the case when an expensive pair of gloves didn't come close to fitting and there was none of Simpson's DNA in the hat?
Simpsons behavior after the trial meant nothing to me, it was pretty obvious he was somehow involved pretty early on.

nordy

Originally Posted by reefraff
http:///forum/post/2781094
Simpsons behavior after the trial meant nothing to me, it was pretty obvious he was somehow involved pretty early on.
His behavior after he sliced and diced Ron and Nicole meant a lot to me and a whole bunch of other Americans: remember the white Bronco? the wig and the $10K in the truck? Remember the cuts on his hand? remember also the time he smashed in the windshield of Nicoles car with a baseball bat?
Involved? oh yeah, he was involved. Up to his neck he was involved.
Come on peeps, is there anyone out there who truly and honestly in thier heart of hearts that OJ DID NOT kill Ron and Nicole?
I heard an audio clip form his attornet Yale Galanter talking about how it was such a tragedy to send some one to jail, and those of us who were expressing happiness at the guilty verdict (I am one of them!) were somehow sick individuals for reveling in someone elses bad fortune. What a sleazy (even for a lawyer!) thing to say! Didn't Galanter remember that OJ did indeed "get away with murder", and that two people were viciously slashed and left to bleed to death by OJ? He seems conveniently to have forgotten that teensy little factoid. Yeah, OJ's history may have played a part in this latest verdict, but as they say; "What goes around, comes around" or something like that. Then there's something called Karma.
While I am indeed very happy that OJ has finally gotten some long delayed but righteous measure of justice, his brutal slaying of two human beings is a tragedy and we should never forget that.
Rant over.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
He's been out and about for 13 years, when he should have been rotting in jail, so, the way I see it, he still got off easy. He won't get out now until he is a very old man, or he may never get out. Preferably the latter.
There was plenty of proof related to the murder case, however, that proof was tainted when Mark Fuhrman's professionalism and honesty was sufficiently questioned (he committed perjury). That is what killed a guilty verdict 13 yrs ago. I can't blame the jurors, really, how can you rely on the evidence when the key detective in the case perjured himself.

reefraff

Originally Posted by Nordy
http:///forum/post/2781199
His behavior after he sliced and diced Ron and Nicole meant a lot to me and a whole bunch of other Americans: remember the white Bronco? the wig and the $10K in the truck? Remember the cuts on his hand? remember also the time he smashed in the windshield of Nicoles car with a baseball bat?
Involved? oh yeah, he was involved. Up to his neck he was involved.
Come on peeps, is there anyone out there who truly and honestly in thier heart of hearts that OJ DID NOT kill Ron and Nicole?
I heard an audio clip form his attornet Yale Galanter talking about how it was such a tragedy to send some one to jail, and those of us who were expressing happiness at the guilty verdict (I am one of them!) were somehow sick individuals for reveling in someone elses bad fortune. What a sleazy (even for a lawyer!) thing to say! Didn't Galanter remember that OJ did indeed "get away with murder", and that two people were viciously slashed and left to bleed to death by OJ? He seems conveniently to have forgotten that teensy little factoid. Yeah, OJ's history may have played a part in this latest verdict, but as they say; "What goes around, comes around" or something like that. Then there's something called Karma.
While I am indeed very happy that OJ has finally gotten some long delayed but righteous measure of justice, his brutal slaying of two human beings is a tragedy and we should never forget that.
Rant over.
We're talking OJ here, I think you are getting a couple Scott Peterson facts mixed in there
One thing I can say about the Peterson case though is in that prosecutor had his crap together.
So you did mention that OJ had a cut on his finger. Why is it that there was no corresponding slice in the bloody gloves? Why is it that they found the bloody gloves and cap but no murder weapon? The FACTS don't support the prosecutions case. That is why he walked. I think he was involved. He was there at some point in time based on the designer shoe footprint that matched his size. If I had been on the jury I would have not found him guilty based on what I saw of the evidence. Wouldn't have felt good about it but hey, they didn't make their case.
I hope to heck the current jury didn't consider the whole murder thing. He wasn't on trial for that.

nwdyr

Maybe some of you here were too young to remember the OJ trial those of you...... who are lets say....a little mis-informed , please Google OJ trial and you will see the MOUNTIANS of evidence . It all started because Ferman used the "n-word" what a shame that we live in a society of such reverse discrimination. That was enough to let a killer go?? i think not. For those 1 or 2 people who REALLY think he was not 1000% guilty , PLEASE do some homework. How about the mystery bag that his buddy ditched at the air port?? Now his Daughter kim Kardashian has a reality show??? what is wrong with people?? Her show should be called my daddy helped cover up a double murder. Well he is dead now and so is that scumbag Johnny Cochran (sp) like someone above said ...Karma... well now Killer pimp OJ got his Karma

nwdyr

now I know why chowtown don't know ANYTHING about the scumbag (A.K.A. OJ)...he was 6 !!!! when OJ decided to kill his first 2 people. Maybe if it was your family you would feel different huh?

dang... calm down. i know alot about it... just because im young doesnt mean i dont know anything.... get ur facts straight... he was tryed and found NOT GUILTY so get over it already. If they had ALL the evidence then why wasnt he convicted??? so dont say stuff you dont possibly know because your "older".