ok, can someone tell me the right tag to post.

h2o

i decided to post my pic on, and i put my pictures on yahoo, got the url, but i failed...as you can see. i used the img tag, and used the <> bracket, where did i go wrong?

taku

if you know what the URL is to the picture.. then put these tags on the front and back of the image... no spaces

Let me try for you. Some picture hosting sites will now allow direct linking.
Is this your picture
Use tags as in the above post
You can cut out all the Yahoo stuff(if they let you) and post JUST the picture here.
Right click on this picture(and on your site!!) and open properties....copy and paste the url between the tags and try again

kelly

Using the image tags below probably will not work either. Click on the URL button below the area where you post and then put in your url, and it should work then. Yahoo does something to keep pics so you can not directly access very long.

nacl-h2o

H2O I know nothing about posting pics but I just noticed you have part of my name.
The way things are today you could get sued for that by some people. But not by me. :D

h2o

thanks for helping out. I thought I was suppose to use the < > tag in html, not the [ ], wierd. anyway if it works, i will use that, thanks.
NaCl-H2O, I took chemistry 12 years ago, I think there's a different between
NaCl-H2O and H20 :D :D thanks again.