Okay, I'm back

rich1515

It's been awhile since I have been on the board. (Bought a new motorcycle so it's been keeping me away ;) ) My 110 went through a major dive and I lost the tank best we could tell was a outbreak of ich and then when one of my filters died I replaced it with a smaller unit to make way for a skimmer...Now, four weeks later, I'm back. Water params are good, brown algae cycle = over.
Now it comes to stock. I was going to go agressive but I have decided against it because of its limitations in choices. Here is my problem. I want fish, probably about four, that are three things:
- Mobile
- Colorful
- Compatible
I LOVE my fish in my 75 and I considered having three blue tangs because of my fondness for them. However, I would like suggestions from the group. I am partial to angels and tangs. The tank has a footprint of a 75 gallon only taller. No live rock just three large pieces of coral.
Thanks.

wrassecal

Eric, glad to see you back and as mentioned in email sorry to hear about your tank...but I did kind of wonder what your wife might think waking up to an aggressive in the bedroom:eek: I'm thinking about putting our 55 in the bedroom and would really like to have a pretty angel or butterfly as the centerpiece. P.S. you didn't go storm chasing on the new motorcycle did you?;)

acez28

Porcupine Puffer.....very pretty blue eyes, compatible with most fish, mobile........well they get around fine :)

rich1515

Very cool. I think that I have found what I am going to do. However, it will probably be met with every reason of why I shouldn't do it but what the hell.
I am going with 3 banner fish. Or "The poor mans moorish idol" anyway, thanks for the suggestions. Deb, you and your husband really need to make it up to OKC on wednesday nights at Joe's Crab Shack for bike night! Tonight there were 200+ very sweet bikes!
Here is my new baby.