oklahoma frags ready to go

diddley

i have frags available for trade. would love to do some local trading. i'm located in Norman. here they are. #1 pulsing xenia, actual frag pictured.

diddley

will look more purple, depending on actinics being run. i have loose and mounted ready. pic is of original colony.

diddley

a single is available (pictured) mounted on a small piece of rock. it is probably 4-5 inches across, huge.

diddley

flouresces green under actinic. pic doesn't show much of the green coloration. frag is mounted in foreground ready to go (3-4 inches tall), mother coral pictured in back.

diddley

orange with orange skirts. flouresce nicely under actinics. have three frags ready, 2 already have 5-6 polyps.

rdonchann

I know I can on a weekend. I possibly can on a week night, just depends on my workload. What did you have in mind? E-mail me at the above address & maybe we can work it out.

teresaq

Do you still have any blue mushrooms, and will you mail them. zip 33993 and how much.I dont have any thing to trade. I'm new and only have one mushroom.

diddley

sure, scroll back up the thread, middle frag with all polyps open, 6-7 polyps and ready to go. i'm in norman.

brandino

I forgot about that pic.
Do you think I could get them on sat?
Cause I will be at the little river zoo till 4 and could get them then.

diddley

no guarantees, but possibly. one of the frags is already gone (the one in the corner) and the one on the left only has two polyps at this time. the one in the middle has 6-7 and they are all open, unlike the pic. i'm not holding anything because too many people are not reliable. first come, first served. thanks.