oklahoma people

ty_05_f

804 N. Porter, just south of Robinson. Another fish store called Exotic Aquatics is also going in down the street at 608 N. Porter. So that means Crystal clear will have some competition, plus they are all just blocks away frome each other.

volitan

I found Wet Pets today but they were closed. I'll try again sometime this week. Sounds like Crystal Clear Aquatics does have some new competition!

medguy80

i went to the one next to ken's

[hr]
. i really liked it. it was very clean all the fish looked healthy. not alot of salt but very clean. where is the other going in at. thanks
brock

ty_05_f

which one is by ken's

[hr]
? I'm assuming wet pets. The other store will be just down the road. Check my post above for the address.

brandino

Those stores in Norman are really nice and the one of the stores is owned by a member of the COMAS(central oklahoma marine society) so he knows how to set up tanks and what to do when somthing goes wrong so you can trust him.

medguy80

i was in the one i think it is wet pets last night. it is awesome. u can uy ur water there. it already has the salt and eveything in it. i think that is what i am going to do. the owner is very nice and everything. and he is very helpfull and the fish are very healthy looking.

ty_05_f

I buy my saltwater premade and DI water for topoff, but I have been using the reef shop. Doing that really saves alot of hassle.

firedad720

crystal clear is a good store, but thier coral prices are going through the roof. i wish they had more colorful corals as wel.
rick

ty_05_f

I have seen many colorful corals there, but I agree the prices are quite high. 30 dollars for a small sps that looks like a frag is too much for me.

wrassecal

Geez - where have I been??? We have new fish stores in Norman? Did anyone see the beautiful 6 inch sailfin at Crystal Clear a few weeks back? I came home from class one day and my hubby had bought him for me. I love this fish! I also finally got my lyretail anthias from LeeAnn:D Who from COMAS opened the new store?

medguy80

the new store has opened. it is on porter. i was there sat i think. it is down by j patts and nest to a old comic book store. just letting everyone know

sato

I currently attend OSU is Stillwater but my home and 58 gal reef are in Owasso(near tulsa).
Anyone from around the area might know me because I used to work at Aquarium Dynamics in Tulsa. Then I was the "Fish Guy" and basically head of the Saltwater department at Pet Stop in Owasso.

ty_05_f

Originally posted by medguy80
the new store has opened. it is on porter. i was there sat i think. it is down by j patts and nest to a old comic book store. just letting everyone know

I was in there this weekend too. It still new so they didn't really have much.

michelle13

I am from Stillwater. I am taking all of my stuff to Leigh Ann on Sunday and then will be selling all of my equipment. Sato let me know if you need anything and I might be able to cut you a good deal.

babyb

Originally Posted by Ty_05_f
Shawnee

boy do i feel sorry for you, that fishstore sucks majorly, i live not that far from shawnee and i went there when i first started and boy did i get ripped something bad, i actually paid about $800 for a 55 gal tank, $45 each for 2 bags of 20 lb of sand, a emperor 400, a test kit, and three damsals
not only are they over priced and dishonest, they are rude

babyb

holy crap i didnt know it was that old, i saw another guy on here that had like 13 posts so i went and started reading them and he had commented , i guess he doesnt get on much