OMG what a deal for some one

beaver

Well, I just responded to this add...
I hate to part with this beautiful tank, but we are moving and there is no room to set it up. 135 gallon glass aquarium with wet/dry filter, submersible pump(fairly new), tubing, glass top, reef supports, light that holds 2 flouresent bulbs , heater and some lg rocks if you want them. You will need 2-4 people to move it......quite heavy. I can not deliver $250 obo
From the pic it looks brand new.. Im shure its sold already but I emaild the guy. :eek:
sad thing is I dont even realy have a place to put it, but Ill sell my couch and put it there if I have to.. Ill just sit on the floor and look at the fishys

beaver

Well I almost did, but Im not selling it. I thought it would fall under Equipment. Any how, Im picking it up on sunday...woot Im gona need lots of help setting this one up! My 29 was complicated for me lol. I was shocked that he said he still had it. Im planning to go with MH lights. May take me a while to save up some cash for that. So what would you go with? I was thinking 2/400watts or 3/250s Any sugestions?

beaver

Not shure about that. I dont know if Im goina set up the 135 yet or not. If I do Ill probly turn the 29gal into a fuge. Im gona be moveing in about 9 months so, Im debateing if I should set up a huge tank just yet. Moveing a bunch of fish and coral sounds like a pain. Any one ever had to do it?

beaver

Yeah im leaning toward the 3/250s Im hopeing that I can use some of the PC lights I have to accent the MHs. Right now All I have on my 29 is a 24 inch 50/50 65watt and a 30 inch 50/50 130watt I was thinking pick up another 30 inch 130 and try and place them evenly. I dont know the exact dementions yet so Ill have to wait to find that out. Any one got a 135? meby hook me up with some pics? help me get an idea what way to go? I also dont know if the wet/dry it comes with will make a good choice. I was thinking wet/dry, fuge, good skimmer, and like 150 pounds of LR... Im hopeing I can start with like 50 LR and 100 base rock. :thinking: