On my Honeymoon

jtrzerocool

Hey Guys...
Some may have noticed that i havent been on the site for about a week now...I AM ON MY HONEYMOON...i got married on 4-11-2008...i will post some pics as soon as i get them of the ceremony...it was so beautiful...well now we are on our honeymoon...i dont have much time to talk and i probably wont post again till i get back...here i am with the new wifey on the buzz lightyear ride at disneyland...we are in san diego right now planning on going to sea world and the zoo...well i'll talk to all of you later!

anyone like my concentration face?...lol

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by sciknen
http:///forum/post/2568958
shes like "i thought honeymoons u didint leave the bedroom, and im stuck here."
LOL...im not gonna comment on the bedroom side of the honeymoon...her face looks like that because i dragged her on that ride like 4 times in a row...LOL...it is one of the best there!

demartini

yaaaaay! Astro Blasters!!
I always make this weird looking concentration face on that ride... good thing you guys will never see it... it's so embarrassing lol!

congrats!!

spiderwoman

Congratulations!!!
She sure doesn't look too happy. I'm sure she is thinking that honeymoon is suppose to be the most fun and happy time of ones life and she is stuck in a stupid ride playing *boy* games. What does she have to look forward to now

coral keeper

Originally Posted by DeMartini
http:///forum/post/2569115
yaaaaay! Astro Blasters!!
I always make this weird looking concentration face on that ride... good thing you guys will never see it... it's so embarrassing lol!

congrats!!
LOL! Post a picture of your concentration face!!

jtrzerocool

LOL...thanks guys...we both are having alot of fun in southern california...i was at sea world all day today and i am totally sun burnt now...but it wouldnt be any different if i was still in sacramento on the river...