one lighting

seabreeze

there are so many different types of lighting, i dont know which way to turn. is there any lighting that will benifit all forms of marine life, so that i dont have to keep changing?

M

missycoral

If your running a tank 60gal or under you could go wiht JBJ pc's great priced and i know there are a few out here aswell that run them and are very happy as well as very sucessful with there corals. Most LFS near me sell them as well as use them thats what got me into them. if you have even a 75 gal you could go two sets side by side or back to back if need be.goodluck. Missy

D

diatom

Seabreeze - It really depends on what you are keeping. I've got some JBJ's on my 55 gal, and they work great. But I am not hosting anything that needs a ton of light either. The benefits on this size tank seem to be lower cost (especially initially) and virtually no heat. So really like everything else in this hobby it all depends on what your planning to do in your tank.
Does this help? Probably not. But what do you expect they let almost anyone post here *lol*