one more pic, I promise

emperor11

AWESOME SOFTIE TANK!! More pics please! Can you give us specs on the tank? (fish, coral, lighting, tank size, filtration, etc)
~Emperor

chrisarca

These pics are about 3 weeks old , have added more. Anyway its a 55 with Coralife PCS (265watts), 15 gallon sump with remora skimmer and UV sterilizer. LOTS of macro inthe sump. Got 60 lbs of sand and Im guessing 80-90 lbs of live rock. Corals include; lots of zoos, collts, leathers,shrooms, hammer, bubble, open brain, orange sponges,blue sponges,red blasto, and an LTA. Fish include; royal gramma,saddleback clown,yellow tang,coral beauty,blue chromis, small antenatta lion, and a damsil I cannot id. Thanks for the compliment by the way.

O

oreo12

love those big corals Did you ever frag any I got sick and did not stay on here much the past few days You where talking about fraging some of the colt at least I think it was you

chrisarca

I apologize, The boss (my wife), doesnt want me to do anything to the corals. Shes basically fed up with my hobby. Its funny though because she will stare at the tank for hours.