one more pic

corky66

this is kinda fun thanks again for all your help. by the way gotta 6 line and a couple cleaner shrimp on the way home as we speak. called the wife and she went by the lfs and they just happened to have what i needed, thats a first, lol.

letitgo

Hey corky66, I need some help posting a picture. If I attach a couple of pics and then click preview post to see what it will look like, should I be able to see the picture attachments or just a file name until I submit the post?
Thanks for any advice.

corky66

Im not sure if I can help you. I just learned how myself yesterday with the help of seasalt . so i cant tell you if you can view them before there posted. i viewed mine before hand only because i had to shrink the pixels in my folder first. then i looked at it before i uploaded it to the site. sorry i cant help, but there is hundreds of really helpful people on here that im sure can and would give you that info,
hope this helps in some way
panama kidd

seasalt101

Originally Posted by letitgo
Hey corky66, I need some help posting a picture. If I attach a couple of pics and then click preview post to see what it will look like, should I be able to see the picture attachments or just a file name until I submit the post?
Thanks for any advice.
ok all you have to do is resize to 500x 480 the site says 500x500 i like to allow some room for error that is why i say 500x 480 in the custom side of resizing good luck...tobin

letitgo

Hello seasalt, I have them downsized to where they should fit. My question is how do I get them to show up in the post as a picture and not as just a file attachment that will have to be clicked on to see the picture? Thanks for any help you may have for me.

seasalt101

Originally Posted by letitgo
Hello seasalt, I have them downsized to where they should fit. My question is how do I get them to show up in the post as a picture and not as just a file attachment that will have to be clicked on to see the picture? Thanks for any help you may have for me.
what program are you using photobucket?

seasalt101

and they are all properly sized right, just put mouse arrow over pic will state size, then you need to find out what format the image is in i use jpeg when you start a thread say what you want to say go down to manage attachments click on that then the brouse window will popup go to my pictures click on the file you want to open double check the size while brousing find pic upload then repeat till you got all pics you want i can only post 5 at a time...tobin

letitgo

I had them uploaded and then I clicked on preview post to see what they were going to look like before submitting the post, at that point only the text of the post was visible and no pictures. The picture file attachments were there by the manage file attachments button. Will the pictures show up in the post after submitting it or will anyone interested in looking have to click on the file attachment to open them?

letitgo

Panama kid, I'm sorry for interupting your thread as I am new to this and did not know where to get advice other than look for someone that had just posted a picture. Good luck with everything and thank you for having patience with a beginner.