One of my favorite pics... needs photoshopped

perfectdark

Hey is that Labadee (sp) I spelled it phonetically.. LOL Island on Hati? I was there if it is. Just curious.

ruaround

thanks alix 2.0...
here is another... i took out the red ball and the white thing in front of the ship too...

lovethesea

can you guys tell me how you did that?? I have to take some people out of the water that I am using for my xmas picture.
Awesome job, the water looks to die for

ruaround

Originally Posted by lovethesea
can you guys tell me how you did that?? I have to take some people out of the water that I am using for my xmas picture.
Awesome job, the water looks to die for

no way lts!!! its and ancient chinese secret!!! and if i told you i would hafta... well you know...

T

tizzo

Thank you so very much,
I have a great adobe photoshop, but I don't know how to use it.

ruaround

Originally Posted by Tizzo
Thank you so very much,
I have a great adobe photoshop, but I don't know how to use it.
not a problem!!! i love doin that sort of thing...
its really a powerful program!!! there are some GREAT tutorials online that can really help you... but basically it comes down to just messing around with images to see what the functions do...

alix2.0

Originally Posted by Jerthunter
That looks nice, now can you photoshop me into the picture so I can enjoy the beach?

chano

Jerthunter why would you wear those pink shorts to the beach every one is going to make fun of you.
That pic actually made me LoL.

lovethesea

Originally Posted by ruaround
no way lts!!! its and ancient chinese secret!!! and if i told you i would hafta... well you know...

the way the tutorial and instructions are set up, I swear it is secret