One of my favorite pics... needs photoshopped

zman1

Originally Posted by ruaround
thanks alix 2.0...
here is another... i took out the red ball and the white thing in front of the ship too...

Nice job!!!

perfectdark

Originally Posted by PerfectDark
Hey is that Labadee (sp) I spelled it phonetically.. LOL Island on Hati? I was there if it is. Just curious.

BUMP !!

ice4ice

You can even download a free "Adobe Photoshop" type program. I use Paint.NET. Not a hard drive/ memory hog as Adobe Photoshop nor have to deal with a 30-day trial.

npage

Originally Posted by Tizzo
Thank you so very much,
I have a great adobe photoshop, but I don't know how to use it.
Use the Clone Tool to remove people or poop out of photos. It looks like a rubber stamp.

To use it, hold down the Alt key. The cursor will turn into a crosshair, target looking thing. While still holding down the Alt key, click where you want to clone from. (like an area of water with no people in it) Release the Alt key and paint away the object you want to remove.
Depending on the size of the subject or the complexity of the background, you may want to change the brush size.

msez2u

Have you ever felt so much love in your life.. Jerthunter. OMG this is to funny. I always wondered what kinda people saltwater folks were, now I know....

T

tizzo

Npaqge, thanks, I'll try what your talking about. I hope it's the same since mines the mac version,
Originally Posted by PerfectDark
Hey is that Labadee (sp) I spelled it phonetically.. LOL Island on Hati? I was there if it is. Just curious.
Yes, pd, that's Labadee!! My folks bought my son and I a cruise to get away from my two younger ones, haha

alix2.0

Originally Posted by Tizzo
Npaqge, thanks, I'll try what your talking about. I hope it's the same since mines the mac version,
Yes, pd, that's Labadee!! My folks bought my son and I a cruise to get away from my two younger ones, haha
haha tizzo sorry we kind of stole your thread!