One of the best MOVIES Ever

rebelprettyboy

Hands down is Apocalypto. This is my first time watching it sinc I bought it a while back and the movie is just great. Esp if you have the luxury of having it in BLU RAY lol...
Newayz if you havent seen this movie, you should def get it and if you've seen it vouch for it. I know its not new, but I just enjoy so dang much.
Other great movie just like it are Pathfinder and 10000 BC. All are rgeat movies. What would you find these kind of movies lol? Capture and get free... Neways looking fo a trio to watch on saturday go out and buy all three you wont be disappointed.
In order of the best
1. Apocalypto
2. Pathfinder (if you liked 300 you will for sure like this. its like 300 times better than 300. They both came out around the same time, but 300 aint got 5hit on it!)
3. 10,000 BC (this is fairly new came out i beleive Tuesday or last Tuesday, )
Well go out and buy them... Guess thats my rant for the night!

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by reefreak29
http:///forum/post/2666156
yes very good movie I also just rented rambo thinking it would just be ok but I really enjoyed it
No No My Friend! RAMBO 4 is freakin great. lol IMO one of the best action ive enjoyed watching in quite some time! Esp in BLU RAY lol.. I love BLU RAY having the best gamin system and a 46 inch HDTV in ur room is awesome!
But Rambo was bad a$5... It was wrong how they did all the babies lol.. I was actually gonna say buy that movie also listed with the others, but didnt

reefreak29

im going to have to see pathfinder now , i heard from a few people it was really good , and rambo amazed the heck out of me

rebelprettyboy

Pathfinder is a great movie. Apocalypto, Pathfinder, 10,000 BC are all the same type of movie. But all are special in their own way. But Pathfinder i really liked unforunately I didnt buy that on blu ray
.. But its awesome. Go out and rent it 2morrow or buy it and let me know what u think of it! lol and also dont be afraid to pick up 10000 BC while ur at it

well I have to say this movies is Great but my first time viewing it was horrible, I was watching it with this girl at my house and my roomate comes in and says oh this is the part with the panther chassing everyone, and he continues to talk about whats going on... the girl and I looked at eachother and got kind of upset because it was really good so far lol... but there are two way better movies than this!!!!!
the Fifth Element - blu ray MMMMMM TASTY
Pans Labrynth - spelling on that ?

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by EL GUAPO
http:///forum/post/2666249
Now those flicks I can vouch for as awesome .
I cant speak on the fifth Element. Wats it about? Might go out and check it out 2morrow
Now as for Pans Labrnthy I dont know how to speel it either but I know what ur talking about. And I watched a little of it. fell asleep. I cant stand movies like that... Hate fake stuff like Harry Potter and Lord Of the Rings

el guapo

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2666252
I cant speak on the fifth Element. Wats it about? Might go out and check it out 2morrow
Now as for Pans Labrnthy I dont know how to speel it either but I know what ur talking about. And I watched a little of it. fell asleep. I cant stand movies like that... Hate fake stuff like Harry Potter and Lord Of the Rings
You hate fake stuff yet you liked rambo ?
fith element is an old one with bruce willis and mila jovonavich (sp) . Its a scifi movie . It's not your average sci fi though . It rocks .

rebelprettyboy

nah u can never beat a guy taking down a whole army lol...
Just those crappy movies Matrix and what not.. Just dont interest me at all. I try watching them with buddies, but it usually ends up with me havin a few drinks and doing something else

aquaknight

Wow Reb, something we finally agree on, not into that fairy/magical stuff either. Haven't watched any of the Potters and only watched 15 minutes of one of the Rings. I just don't get it. There's always some one with more power, etc. Why isn't there just someone that can lift a leg, let one rip, and just magically kill all his enemies?
At least with Sci-Fi's there's some facts here and there. And with the action movies, in theory, they could successfully kill 368 people

Apocalypto was great too. It just never got the press it deserve (because of Mel's previous meltdowns).
However, if you didn't watch 300 in the theaters, you did yourself a grave injustice. It's one of those movies, like Cloverfield, that isn't the same on the small screen as the big one.

el guapo

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/2666285
However, if you didn't watch 300 in the theaters, you did yourself a grave injustice. It's one of those movies, like Cloverfield, that isn't the same on the small screen as the big one.
300 is one of my favorites . Just the blood and carnage is enough to give me shivers thinking about it .