one year since starting

houndhome1

hear is a couple of pic I just took, the tank is one year old 75 gal. I used my new Canon digital rebel xt Eos. I love this camera. I'm a crime scene photographer for a police departemnt, and use it all the time.

mxer485

Very nice tank!!!!! What is the fish population u have in there? Do all three tangs get along pretty well?

sweetdawn

salsells if your tank is only a couple months old i would say you are greatly rushing it and you will end up having some costly mistakes :scared:

houndhome1

We have wayyyy too many fish but they seem to do very well. 5 Tangs (Sailfin, Naso, Hippo, Yellow and Kole), a couple of clowns, 3 blennies, 5 Damsels, and a dwarf angel. 2 Starfish and lots of snails and crabs, The Tangs get along great. The problem lies with the %*&-$# Damsels and the Angel. They are idiots and I'm thinking getting rid of them and putting something else in. Although, it took us about 6 months and a lot of costly mistakes to find the right fish/coral/liverock combination.

houndhome1

don't reports us!. Our naso tang is very happy. He actually has protected some of the other fish when first introduced just lke a mother. All five tang are extremely happy and health. we have to feed them seaweed three times a day.

jayc

Beatiful tank!! Thats increadible that all them tangs get along in there. Keep the pics coming!!
Josh