OneFlySi

oneflysi

hilarious....that is where i live :)
do you hit up any local LFS's??
you can email me at iceman_22_90@yahoo.com or just respond here.
-One

indy mike

Hi you two, I live in Danville IN and am starting a 150 gallon reef. I foung Premium Aquatitics to be the best and cheapest in town. Do you all know of any other good places to go? I would appreciate any info. Its almost race time, Have fun, Mike

oneflysi

hey mike! i wonder how many others we might have from around the city?
where abouts is premium aquatics? i usually go to "The Reef" near broad ripple. ever been? its a nice place with knowledgable employees. decent pricing also. sometimes i will go to the petwarehouse on the southside of indy to get fish or inverts. they seem to have nice stock.
well, ever have any questions you can always email me at the address above.
-One

indy1

I usually goto Petware House. Premium Aquatics is up on Pendleton Pike. Petware House treats me real well. I just took 7 frags (softies) and they even exchanged a red volitan lion ($34.99)...

oneflysi

yea, petware house seems like the best place to get anything. i buy my water from unclebills and some other things i'll keep secret ;)
has anyone ever been to "The Reef" up on 51st and keystone (i think)? they seem to be the best in town for reef knowledge and stock.
and if you guys have any corals you might wanna sell let me know. my tank is finally reading to start adding some corals. (got my MH's in).
-One