Online purchasing

aidos

I am wanting to purshase a protien skimmer, only problem is that all the skimmer i have found for sale in Australia seem to be very highly priced, even when considering exchange rate.
Niger12 informed me that there are a few web sites that overseas ship, and have Red Sea Berlin skimmers for around $185US and if my calcuations are right that means that it will cost around $280AUS i have found them for $400AUS here.
anywayz to make a long story short, do any of u guys know of a web site that overeas ships, and if so could u please send the address to me at,
aidan_galpin@hotmail.com
i have search long and hard and although i now these sites ship out products, i have no idea whether they ship overseas, so to know this for sure would be fantastic.
thanks for the help

aidos

i have also heard that the
Aqua C Remo Pro
is an excellent HO skimmer so if you know where u can buy these online, and the also ship overseas it would be appreciated
"and another bump for me"

newty

most online stores have an international shipping policy. some say that they gladly ship overseas, but some only ship within the continental US states (meaning that they dont ship to hawaii, alaska, mexico or canada!). if the stores do not have an online policy, email the website.
newty.