Opinion on Little Giant pumps?

T

thomas712

Personal recommendation.
Velocity series pumps. T-3 or T-4. Made from titanium, very, very quiet pump. My 90 is about 5 feet from the foot of my bed and I can't hear the motor, just a little bit of water from the internal overflow where the durso standpipe is. I use the T-3.
Very, Very quiet pump.
Thomas

dreeves

I run a 4 series and a 5 series Little Giant pumps...they pump from the basement to the main floor...excellent in all aspects...mine made noise when first new...that went away in a few days...they are whisper quiet for me.

gregzbobo

I have a 3-mdqx-sc Little Giant that I bought direct from the factory here in Oklahoma City as a remanufactured unit (got a vendors discount, my employer makes all of Little Giants boxes), it was rather loud for a couple weeks, but its practically silent now, and still pumps its butt off. Runs a bit warm, but since the rotor head and volute are separated from the motor by a slight gap, heat transfer is at a minimum I would think. I've had it running practically non-stop since I bought it in August, hasn't had a single hiccup.