opinions on lights....

brettmc

I ran upon an odyssea 20" 1x175 MH, 2x24 CF, 2 moonlights, and it seems to be exactly what I want for my 30g cube that I plan on keeping a clam, anemone, leathers, mushrooms and probably some others. So what's your opinion on this lighting config, it's also one heck of a deal so any help would be greatly appreciated.

keith burn

Originally Posted by brettmc
I ran upon an odyssea 20" 1x175 MH, 2x24 CF, 2 moonlights, and it seems to be exactly what I want for my 30g cube that I plan on keeping a clam, anemone, leathers, mushrooms and probably some others. So what's your opinion on this lighting config, it's also one heck of a deal so any help would be greatly appreciated.
odyssea is a new name for jeppo a cheep light
imo
not a good one.I used 3 in past year
fans stoped,
light stoped
i took it back 6 times

brettmc

Sorry I can't really answer about the type of bulbs and such since I ordered it from ---- and it still hasn't come in yet. I've already decided that if i start having probs i'm going to replace both ballasts and bulbs but try and keep the same set up ya know, but we'll see. I'll give out more details when it actually comes in. Thanks for the help.

jahfeetyun

odyssea products are horrible. I used to work for a LFS and we heard horror stories about their products. You should look into lumenarc reflectors.