Orange Beach Alabama

wattsupdoc

WOOOOT!
My wife and I decided we wanted to do something different for easter this year. We wanted to spend it on the beach. We love the Orange Beach area and it,s a quick enough drive to just load up and go. We hopped in the car yesterday afternoon and we got here today around 2:00. The weathers kinda spotty, but supposed to be sunny tomorow. The waters kinda cool, but still who cares....
My wife and I walked along the beach and out onto the jetties. I got a few pics of some pelicans(I love pelicans
) and some of some surfers trying to do their thing. My plan for tomorrow is to lay out on the beach and kill as many coronas as possible. Actually I dont drink much, so that might be a whole 2. But hey, whatever.
I am sitting in the roo right now with the door open listening to the surf....Just wanted to rub that in a little..

my husband and i stayed in a 3rd story condo on orange beach a few years back. in the morning i would sit on the balcony having coffee and from there i could see the sting rays in the water. it was a follow the leader/ballet kind of thing they did. pretty cool. and we ate royal red shrimp at a little open air restaurant. they were awsome. Have Fun!

aquaknight

Awesome! I am in Fairhope just up the road visiting my parents for Easter. Are you talking about the jetty on 182, just on the east side of the bridge? I really want to snorkel it probably Mon, just to see what's out there...

wattsupdoc

We got back last night. Fought the rain all the way from Memphis. What a refreshing weekend though. I got some pics to share. I really like Pelicans and got to get some good shots of a couple hunting on the jetties. Yes these are the West jetties at the Orange beach bridge. I havent dove them yet, and didnt bring any gear this time. But possibly next time...