had under pc with slow growth put under 250 hqi de and it grows like mad
i'm c/o tank in month so i have to break it up
i'll say 15$ + shipping can't beat this price
i'm out in california 92407
e-mail is mbzdp@netzero.com
i'll frag this one up for 20$ a frag if interested
apocora yongi (greeen slimmer)

small time

i personally don't like shipping but my lfs gives me 20$ trade in value per frag because they sell it for 45$ to 75$ per 1 inch frag. i trade between 4 lfs they call my house and ask what i have advailible
i've never shipped before is shipping that bad over nighted?
i'm getting a free tank right now by trading in corals, fish stores can make a killing on captive raised sps
i'm tradeing in the pm, orange and green cap, lots of xeina and part of yongi
for a custom 100g drilled euro brace 3ft x 30in x 22 high for free
my friend told me 3 years ago this is a expensive hobby, spend the money up front get quality peices and the hobby will pay for itself. i can't remember the last time i bought a coral
i just trade now

small time

no stand i'm building my own - also in the trade he his modifying my sump by adding a refugium
free is free
yes the color is natural with this acro i shaped the growth by making frags everytime it grew to tall with out branching off
the tort is growing crazy after adding mh 10k 150 hqi 20k 250 hqi mix - when first traded for the tort it was a 1/2 inch now probaly 3 inchs with lots of new growth (fast grower)
hopefully i'm tradeing for a different kind of tort wednesday
it took a long time to finally figure out how to dial in my tank this board helped alot - lots of great people on this board with tons of information
when i first bought the orange and green cap i paid 15$ a peice
and 20$ for the slimmer - first set of sps i bought 3 years ago
my green cap was as big as the orange but made trade with fish store 6 months ago for supply's and clam, now green cap is only 6 inchs round after keeping 1 inch frag to grow back out

tervman

I am interested in the orange cap, and others, if available. Please email me at (crescendotervuren) (at) (yahoo) (dot) (com).
Thanks.