ORBIT/ MOONLIGHT 36 INCH FIXTURE 2x96 watt (192 Watts Total )

funkyman

Orbit dawn to dusk lighting system. It's outfitted with SunPaq Dual Daylight (10,000K & 6,700K), a Dual Actinic (460nm & 420nm) and our Lunar Light™ together in one a fan-cooled fixture. This is a 24-hour lighting system. The 36" Orbit features a professional grade, powder-coated aluminum housing with splash lens, 1-96w Dual Daylight & 1-96w Dual Actinic lamps with independent controls, ultra-quiet high output fan, 3-Lunar Lights with independent power source, and Docking Mounts for elevating the Orbit above the aquarium.
Includes- adjustable legs, 1 dual daylight bulb, 1 dual actinic bulb, 3 lunar lights, 3 cords and 2 switches.
I used this for two months, and have already decided to try halides. It's still new and works great. It's currently still in operation. I just didn't do enough research to buy what I really should have in the first place.
I'm asking $200 shipped. My email is
jbgula@adelphia.net

funkyman

No problem. The light is currently in use, so you'll see it in action. I'm at work, but will take care of the pics this evening.

funkyman

Picture with actinics on, and no camera flash. The daylights had already gone off, and I didn't want to freak everything out by turning them on again.

druid1547

I have a 65 gal. Tub, I will need to measure to see if it will fit.:thinking: I will be able to get back to you this weekend. Any possibility lowering the price?

druid1547

Sorry I did not get back to you sooner. I did measured my tank and it fits. Still not sure if I need it right now. I have a coralife 96watts with actinic light combination only have LR, two damsels and some snails and hermits.
So I am undecided right now. If you find a buyer go for it. If when I get off my butt and decide what I want to do with this tank then I'll know who to talk to.
:notsure:

funkyman

OK. My new light will be here any day though, and when it shows I'll want to see this one go. I don't have room to keep all this fish equipment hanging around. Worst case, it goes to the famous auction site, along the the Remora skimmer I have for sale as well.

funkyman

$200 shipped. I have photos of it. If you'd like to see them, send me an email to the address listed in the original posting.

funkyman

Last bump. People keep telling me they want it, only never to be heard from again. If it's not sold by Sunday, it's going to be auctioned.
Pics are available. Thanx...........Jim.