order from SWF.com

I

iluvfish

Anyone know about how long it takes to get your shipment in from the Ubuild It page once you place your order?

booya

It depeands. I ordered 3 days ago and it is here this morrning. But, last time it took 4 days after i placed my order. The best thing to do is pray every night about 5 or so and then go check your email to see if they have sent you a conformation. Because if they email you it will be the next morrning.
What did you order?

T

thomas712

They will send an email regarding the best time for arrival, I personally try to have them send it out on a monday morning so there is no chance that the shipment will get stuck in any warehouse over the weekend or somthing like that. I think 3 days has been the max for me. You should also get a tracking number I believe.
Thomas

I

iluvfish

I ordered 2 percs, a fighting conch, a 6 line wrasse, some snails, a ricordia and a feather duster.
I placed the order last night, but I have to work Mon and Tues so I don't want it to arrive on those days. And I don't know if Fed Ex delivers on Sat around here.
Booya - what'd you get?

aarone

isnt it usually next day air? all of my orders have come the next day i order them (assuming i place during business hours)
aaron

I

iluvfish

I ordered 2 percs, a fighting conch, a 6 line wrasse, some snails, a ricordia and a feather duster. Also got 3 emerald crabs free.:)
I placed the order last night, but I have to work Mon and Tues so I don't want it to arrive on those days. And I don't know if Fed Ex delivers on Sat around here.
Booya - what'd you get?

booya

I got 2 percs, a fighting conch, a ricordia, 3 emerald crabs, a cleaner shrimp. I was going to get a star but decided against it.

I

iluvfish

WOW:eek: Just got an email - my order will be here tomorrow!! Fast and perfect!!

gailkaitschuck

We placed an order last Sunday; it was sent out Monday pm and received Tuesday am.
This time...ricordea and a watchman goby; the goby is tiny, tiny, tiny but the ricordea were really a great deal; five for $19.99.

booya

I got my order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My first fish and they are great!
The percs are healthy and they even ate a little. Every thing was alive this is a good site to order from.
Keep my informed with how your order is.
Jake

rbmount

the last order i placed, i asked them to ship for a specific day delivery, and they did. swf.com works with their customers!

elfdoctors

I ordered Monday night and my order was shipped Wednesday and arrived today (Thursday). This was my first order with them and I am pleasantly surprised. Everything (invertebrates only) came alive and vigorous. I was scared to try fish but am considering it for the future.

chevman3171

I ordered from here a while ago, not too happy with it tho. I ordered a Long-nosed Hawkfish, Sally Lightfoot, lettuce nudi, and a bunch of snails and crabs. On day 6 of the six-day guarantee, the longnose died, and a week after that, the lightfoot died, and then within ANOTHER week, the nudi died. Now all that's left is the snails and the crabs. Not all that happy..... I think I'll buy locally from now on......
:confused: