order package from SWF.com?

fishead

I just ordered a beginers fish pack from saltwaterfish.com. have you ever ordered from them? how was your luck? how was the quality?

mac

I have placed several orders with SWF; Fish, Inverts, Rock and dry-goods. All were delivered as/when promised in great shape.

kalvoda

I have ordered a U build it package. Everything arrived great apart from one dead Hermit..Right now everything is doing great in the tank..I will definently be ordering from here again..HTH

yello tang

I have ordered twice and both times when i ordered animals came when they said they would and they are pretty cheap and you cant beat the free shipping

nm reef

I have orderd 2 clean-up packages...all arrivied alive and when they were supposed to. Outstanding quality & service...plus a good price/selection (with free shipping!!)...Soon I'll order a 3rd package. Plus I wouldn't hesitate to refer others to check them out.I've never ordered dry goods but I'm confident the quality/service will be as good. When the need arises I'll look at these options also. :cool: