ordering and free shipping

S

scott6321

hi i'm new and was just wandering about saltwaterfish.com's free shipping do i have to order over 75$ or some things are just that free shipping I would be gratefull for any help.

P

pet lover

Welcome!
I think you have to order $75.00 in stock to get the free shipping......
Someone correct me if I am wrong. :notsure:

S

scott6321

i just wante dto say thanks to all and say i would be open for suggestion on any over the net ordering i mostly use it to see different thing or for info but would like to know where you guy and gals order closer to wilkes barre any good shops up there

viper_930

Originally posted by rbmount
I think the extra charges are like 6.00 extra. Cheap enough for me!

$6 extra for what?

cosguy20

Originally posted by ViPeR_930
$6 extra for what?

I dunno maybe the shipping???
I'm just jokin I really don't know

streetdoc

I belive the 6 bucks is for the styrofoam cooler they come in. I assume it also covers the cost of the bags (some items are triple bagged) and the O2 they fill them with. Plus you have the paper they use to keep the items from shifting around during transport and the labor to put the order together.

footbag

I'm from scranton, and there is one OK shop here. I have been to a few LFS's in Wilkes Barre. I actually did a few of them in one day...Pretty depressing day. Most of my stuff comes from this site and others.
E-mail me if you want the name of the LFS...
Adam@pennfurnitureonline.com

footbag

I'm from scranton, and there is one OK shop here. I have been to a few LFS's in Wilkes Barre. I actually did a few of them in one day...Pretty depressing day. Most of my stuff comes from this site and others.
E-mail me if you want the name of the LFS...
Adam@pennfurnitureonline.com