Ordering from Saltwaterfish.com

B

biohazard102

Hello, I recently orderd Tuesday night, but have not recived the ship conformation, I was wondering if it is typical for them to hold off on some orders untill the next week, if so will I recive the order monday or tuesday next week.

dad

It depends on how you pay I think.
If by check, they wait to get it cleared etc.
And it may depend on the time they received the order?
You will be a happy camper when you get the order, ;)

apexkw

i ordered some live rock from them on monday and i got a email wednesday night saying that it would be here friday. but of course it came thursday and i wasnt here, so i am waiting for it now to arrive. but i think it depends where you live because i live in orlando and miami isnt that far from here. just a thought :D

volitan

I placed a dry goods order a week ago, and yesterday I fanally got the e-mail telling me that the order had been shipped. They're just backed up it sounds like. Sucks to have to wait for the shipment to come in though. I'm pretty impatient.

kris walker

Did you all have to pay shipping? When I went to order something the other day I had a whopping $30 shipping charge for $10 worth of livestock. I realize the heat packs/styrofoam costs money, but I was just curious because I though I remembered hearing something about free shipping.
sam

ren

1 thing about SWF's shipments- They are worth the wait! They are behind 1 week but you should get a few e-mails confirming the order then you will get a email when it ships(1 week). Everything that I recieved from them was alive and in excellent health and the critters were large- my red serpent star is about 12" tip to tip!

ren

Sam I think that the free shipping is for the packaged orders - not ubild/drygoods/ or individual items

volitan

Yeah, they do free shipping ont he packages only. Shipping make stuff pretty expensive if you're only ordering a few things, but if you're ordering a couple hundred dollars worth of stuff, shipping or no, you'll stil save a ton of money ordering through swf.com.