ordering from this site

emm0909

I am a little leary about ordering aquatic livestock online. I like to see what I'm purchasing, watch it's behavior then make my decision. I would hate to place an order and find that one fish is carrying a disease or ick. Plus I don't know how to trust the shipping. Can they get to hot in the truck on the way?
What comments do you have to say about ordering and especially from this site?

saltn00b

i have yet to find a LFS that offers money back refunds or any other type of returns on livestock. i live in fl so the shipping is always one day. they pack them well with heat pack or cold packs as need be. just specify what you want in the special instructions section. like say juvenile if you dont want a massive adult, etc...
very good customer service.

ophiura

Temperature control and delivery/packaging from this site is usually quite good. For some things, I too will probably never get over the urge to see in person (fish especially) but for inverts and such, I've been very happy.

snccoulter

In the last month or so I have ordered $300 or so from here and my wife has had no problem with them and she states the tank is beautiful

alyssia

Originally Posted by toughguy80
I've order from here many times. Very happy with what I get every time!

Me too.

emm0909

whats with the processing fee and the temporary fuel charge? Why don't they just sack up and say it's $17 shipping?

alyssia

Originally Posted by emm0909
whats with the processing fee and the temporary fuel charge? Why don't they just sack up and say it's $17 shipping?

good question