Ordering online

novapt05

I was wondering if anyone knew how to contact saltwaterfish.com after placing an order, my order was incomplete and I sent an email, however with no response. Any ideas???

xtreme_1.8

I just received my order and they did not send my cleaner shrimp that was DOA on my last order but if you email them they should get back to you within a few days they are usually just so busy but they will email you back.

djmpj

The number listed in that thread (772) 462-0203 is not good. It is a voice mail that says "This is a job hotline" and the mailbox is full.
If they are not going to respond to e-mail for a few days they should at least have a customer service number.
I am looking to place an order and I have a question that is stopping me. I have been waiting all day for a response to the e-mail I sent this morning, but now I see from the comments here, I shouldn't expect to hear from them today or maybe for few days and that is too late for me so I guess I'll order elsewhere.
DJ

E

emeralcrab

I e-mailed them after my first order about something, been so long now I forgot about what, and they NEVER got back to me. So good luck.

djmpj

At the suggestion of a poster on another thread, from someone looking for the contact number for saltwaterfish.com, I just looked an my old credit card statement from the last time I ordered.
I noticed they listed ANOTHER number on my credit card statement and that one doesn't work either. Isn't that odd? I thought they HAD to provide a valid number when they hit your credit card account.
I know their livestock is usually good, but they operate like a shady Internet company!

lionfish1

On one of my orders they shipped the some wrong stuff to me. I emailed them back with my order number and what was missing that day. they sent an email back about a half hour later telling me to keep what I had and they sent the missing stuff that day. So I didn't have a problem, however I have seen ppl on here who have had problems and not been responded to.

scarface

yeah they recently sent me a wrong goby and up till now I still cant get a response on what type of goby it is. I ordered a yellow watch man, what I got was a white watch man i guess..it has all of the characteristics of a yellow watch man, spots, blue anal fine but just white lol go figure