OREGON, anyone here selling stuff

beanie

i live in oregon, lookin for people around here too selling things cant really afford shipping. and am new to the game so would like to be close and take a peak first...? anyone close by

beanie

is there alot of good stuff to make the drive worth it, I am hours away and with gas the price it is.....
thanks though and keep me updated.

krux

I live in Portland, but unfortunately, have no car!
I am always looking for stuff though, so if any of you seattle people are headed south for some reason and want to unload anything, be sure to see if my bank account is allowing purchases that week!
krux@lanset.com

zack schwartz

Beanie
Please email me sorry for late response, anyway please do emil me at zanyzack2@aol.com we have many people who come up from oregon and carpoll maybe you and krux could get in on that shoot me an email!

frogger

beanie, I'm in Grants Pass. Be careful about traveling to get stuff. I went to Portland once to buy what some guy said was 100#s of LR. Turned out to be like 40 to 45. Total waste of trip. Specially with the gas prices so high. If your just lookin for frags, there is a guy in Beaverton that has an online frag selling business. I know there is one up there, don't think it is the one I'm thinking about. Never dealt with him, but it is 44444444444
On the other hand, I traveled to Tigard and got an entire reef for $300. Were talking 120# + of LR, nice overflow and sump and tons of other stuff. That was a real score. Not many of those out there though. Good Luck.

frogger

beanie,
was just searching my archives and saw SWF bleaped the web site I posted. not sure why, maybe SWF can't compete with them. :confused: Anyways if you type in spsfrags and put the traditional beginnings and ending commonly used for internet addresses, you should get there. :D