Oregon tanks??

yammy

hey im new and want to buy a tank to start a SW tank....is there anyone selling a tank in oregon.....:happyfish

i'mblotto

I live in washington state and I have a 55 gal with stand that I wouldn't mind parting with. Let me know

i'mblotto

Make me an offer. It would be for a 55 gal tank, stand, sorry no canopy or lights, Fluval 204 canister, Prizm protein skimmer, and some crushed coral that I will not be using. Also I can throw in some extra powerheads that I have lying around. I will assure you that everything is in perfect working condition. I'm thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of $275.00 or so. If this sounds good to you let me know. I'm sure that we can work something out.
Chris

i'mblotto

I live in Oak Harbor. I had some pics of it set up as a freshwater but I have to find them because we just moved into a new house and things are still a little upside down if you know what I mean. Everything is here and accounted for. Just drop me a line and let me know if you are still interested. I will see if I can find those pics and I will let you see them.