Orland Park, IL anyone???

madamo

I am from Orland Park, IL (30 min from Chicago) and I was wondering if anyone is interested in trading coral...

P

pasphotography

Im in Rockford, IL not too far west. what are you looking to trade?

bnutz24

Hey I am in park forest about 20 mins down 171st and I would be willing to trade if I had anything but looking for local reefers to talk and trade with in the future. drop me a line maybe we can hook up for some wings and talk tanks

M

marinerfr

Originally Posted by madamo
I am from Orland Park, IL (30 min from Chicago) and I was wondering if anyone is interested in trading coral...
hi how are u i live in tinley

bnutz24

hey guys and dolls this is really nice to see people around me posting maybe we could all get together and trade or talk I still have alot to learn and it would be nice to share stories and just have a good time maybe we should start a chicago area thread or informal trading group. could be fun

M

marinerfr

Originally Posted by Bnutz24
hey guys and dolls this is really nice to see people around me posting maybe we could all get together and trade or talk I still have alot to learn and it would be nice to share stories and just have a good time maybe we should start a chicago area thread or informal trading group. could be fun

sounds cool

bnutz24

Hey marinerfr and madamo have either of you tried wild buffalo wings right on harlem and I think 183 right by benehana's (sp?) good wings it is right across from tinley park convention center
but anyway back to the business at hand let me know when you guys wanna meet and just hang out could be fun.

bnutz24

Alot of south suburbs posting up very cool
so now question where do you shop at for your SW tank at I have to say I like go fish (chicago reptile house) and aquatica in tinley (but they are expensive) know any other good places in the south burbs share

gmwilk

i go to noahs ark in merrilville kinda expensive but really nice....there is a place in highland call exotica aquatica....i do not like at all tried telling me all wrong info...thank god i read books and went on here before doing anything lol

reefer545

Chicago Loop here. old Orchard Aquarium in Old Orchard, Living Seas in Park Ridge, Ocean Design Aquaruim at Irving Park and Central, and Old Town Aquarium in Old Town, Chicago. There are a few in the NW Suburbs I know of, but every one I listed and the ones I don't are expensive. Roght now I have a Flourescent Green Tipped Toadstool I could trade, as Well, Ihave a candy cane frag with 3 polyps, adn a few blasto merletti frags with 3 to 12 polyps I could trade. Great to see some IL brothers adn sisters out there.

P

pasphotography

Birds and Beasts in Crystal Lake has very reasonably low corals prices compared to the rest of the burbs. They have a pet club for $10 and 10% off all coral and fish which if you speand at least 100 bucks in a year it well pays for itself. Thay also have 25% all coral and fish twice a year for members.
Sharkysreef in Grayslake has the biggest selection Ive seen for coral frags and colonies with Great prices.

bnutz24

Originally Posted by REEFER545
Chicago Loop here. old Orchard Aquarium in Old Orchard, Living Seas in Park Ridge, Ocean Design Aquaruim at Irving Park and Central, and Old Town Aquarium in Old Town, Chicago. There are a few in the NW Suburbs I know of, but every one I listed and the ones I don't are expensive. Roght now I have a Flourescent Green Tipped Toadstool I could trade, as Well, Ihave a candy cane frag with 3 polyps, adn a few blasto merletti frags with 3 to 12 polyps I could trade. Great to see some IL brothers adn sisters out there.
How much you want for the candy cane and the blasto?? just starting out don't have much to trade but I have a little cash and if possible... Got pics?