OT: Back for good

Ok, I finally got my internet back and it looks like things might be changing for the better. I'm not sure what happened to my last post explaining why I was gone so long, but if anybody didn't see the post, I went through some hard times, dropped out of college, my cat disappeared, lost my job, my boyfriend lost his job too, and things just kinda sucked all the way around. My life has started to pick up again (my cat never came back, but my boyfriend did get me a new kitten!), and things seem to be a little better now. BF's got a job, I still don't, but I'm looking. I missed you guys and I'm glad to be back. Still don't have a sw tank, but it's still my ultimate dream! Thanx for understanding.
-Jillian:)

Happily, I just found out that my bf is interested in clownfish and would like to start a sw tank of his own, a 20 gallon, he says, sometime soon. Yeeaahhh! And here is a pic of me and all four of my current cats, including the new one.

T

tygerfifteen

jillian,
like brandon lee in the crow "it can't rain all the time"
and my avatar says,..(opening fortune cookie)"goouda forchune eese chaming yo way."

timsedwards

Hi jilian,
I remember that post, I dont know what happened to it :(
Still, great to hve you back :) Let the better times roll!
btw i love kittens too :D The clownfish is his best friend :)
Tim.

richard rendos

Jillian - I feel your pain. I went through something very similar a while back. I know people always say that "things will get better", and "hang in there"...but I am here to tell you that they really DO get better. I hope things continue to pick up in your life.

beaslbob

Jillian. I feel your pain also. Over the years, I have found that it is the down/hard times that contributed so very much to my happiness and well being. Welcome back.

tangman99

Welcome back Jillian! I'm glad things are turning around for you. I think we have all had our bad times and the nice thing about hitting bottom is there is no where to go but up.
Things will always get better.
Hang in there.