OT: Calling all "Okies"

rich1515

I have noticed lately that there are quite a few people from Oklahoma on this board. (Strange that the dustbowl has such a large saltwater community)
If you are, drop me an e-mail at rich1515@cox.net and I will create a mailing list for all of us to keep in contact and informed of specials that are going on in our particular areas.
I look forward to hearing from all of you!

R

rogeta

You have mine but i decided to post anyway..lol..needed a good ^Bump^ anyway...at any ate..I'm In! later!
~Rocco~

joy_mikel

well, i won't be starting till i get a job..which..will be pretty soon..so..any kind of info and help would be kindly appreciated from anybody...im_just_peachy2004@yahoo.com is my email : )

firedad720

haven't been able to start my tank yet (wife went and got herself pregnant just as i was starting my tank. of course i may of had a little to do with it :eek: :eek: . but anyways here it is
firedad720@msn.com
oh yea i'm from norman

rich1515

Done! We now have about 10...if there is someone out there that you know from OK tell them to send me an e-mail!

R

rogeta

lol...what stuff DID you get Jerome? and no..i think it opens sometime in 2003? anyway Hey! and Bye!
~Rocco~

ty_05_f

Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner
Boomer Sooner, OK U!
Oklahoma, Oklahoma
Oklahoma, Oklahoma
Oklahoma, Oklahoma
Oklahoma, OK U!
I’m a Sooner-born and Sooner-bred
and when I die, I’ll be Sooner-dead
Rah Oklahoma, Rah Oklahoma
Rah Oklahoma, OK U!

joy_mikel

hey man...if your gonna type the sooner song...type it Right at least..lol...its not "Rah" Oklahoma..its "Go" Oklahoma..at least i'm pretty darn sure thats what it is...anyone else i know has sung it with "go" too...soo...yeah..:D

ty_05_f

Ah... Nope sorry your wrong. I'm too lazy to type it all, so i went to the website and copied it.