OT.... Christmas trees, lets see em'

sammystingray

Here's mine setup for about ten seconds. I still have some tweaking to do, but I have to rest now because I am lazy. The fiance bought what she wanted on it, and I put it on....:) Yeah, it's fake, and we already argu......err, I mean "discussed" that. Next years will be real, this I swear. I'm sure some of you guys can blow mine away, but is anyone interested in sharing their tree pic?? I'm curious how others did theirs, just like tanks in a way.:)

sammystingray

Kip, I don't think we are going to put gifts under the tree, but then again, I just do what I'm told. Nice tree, and thanks for sharing it.....

T

thomas712

Yeah I suppose I could post a pic of a real tree for you all.:yes:
Happy Birthday or Merry Christmas if you prefer :thinking:

lovethesea

my husbands present will be set up over the holidays in the form of a 42 gallon hex tank. Then of course the fish will come.
our kids still believe in Santa thank goodness, so he still has those presents being made by the elves. :yes:
The others just havent been wrapped yet.

our kids still believe in Santa thank goodness, so he still has those presents being made by the elves.

so santa really isnt real?????

karajay

Originally posted by midwest reefer

Don't be ridiculous... of course Santa is real :yes:

lovethesea

Originally posted by midwest reefer

Oh, yes he is. Some kids in my daughters class are trying to convince everyone that he isn't real. I told her of course he is. I believe!! :yes:

sammystingray

Niger12, hehehe LOL! That tree is awesome!
:cheer:
My fiance would never let me get away with anything less than a traditionally decorated tree....Charlie Brown, skulls and chains, or anything out of the ordinary would be cool. Anyway, I LOVE it!!

T

thomas712

For all you folks with the beautiful trees that put ribbon on them, everytime I try that the tree looks like crap and I wind up taking it down. How do you put ribbon on it and make it look so good? :notsure:
Thomas

kreach

Thomas: With ours, I just tucked the end of the ribbon under the angel and then draped it down the tree. Then, in a couple places, I tucked it into the tree, wrapping the end of a branch around it to hold it in place. Makes it look kind of like the ribbon is winding in and out of the tree.
Just be sure to get the wide ribbon that has the wire in the outside edges. HTH :)