OT: cover sheet for autobiography using adobe photoshop

hi all
i want to make a unique cover sheet using adobe photoshop, printing out a 8x10 photo on glossy paper. I was wondering can someone with AIM help me make it?? I have about 4 pictures of me that I want to add into that 1 page as a collage of pictures in the middle or top middle saying My Autobiography. does anybody think they can help me? I need help really fast. I/m me at xxvietxjustinxx

sammystingray

I don't really use photoshop much....see if the help section will "help" you out while you wait on some outside assistance....good luck. I'm sure it explains how to do it if you click help and look through the index or search. I have photoshop, but I just don't use that one much. sorry

leigh

just open the 4 pics...copy and paste them into one file...write "my autobiography" on it, resize it to be 8.5x11 (or 8x10 if that's what you want) and voila. you're done.

project went out pretty well. I just found out how to use layers and stuff, didnt know any of that crap before. Thanks to elan, newbie here at swf or wahts what he said, gave me tons of info and helped me create my good looking cover sheet. 13 year olds dont know how to use cool programs such as photoshop =)

E

elan

i am glad i could help... why dont you post the final image (resize it to a fraction of what it is now...lol)