OT.... Drag Racing

aggie05

Man I wish I had the cash to make a racer. I think im going to actually turn my 4.3 S10 into a hell of a sleeper in a few years. Built motor and 12 pounds of boost:D

sheracr123

Hey ESCAPE... I hear ya... We just bought a new house this year too. About the time we decided too, the carb took a dive and WHAT A CHOICE!!!! house race house race house race.... (alcohol carbs aren't cheap!!) Well the house won. Then a friend loaned us some parts to make ours work till next year so now we are back at it.:D

dragracer

Well the Lucas Oil race from Maple Grove will be on at 6 this coming sunday.......i think......why its a week delay, I don't know. Anyway, I think I got on camera when they interviewed Jeggy Jr.........also.......watch for Del Worsham to blow the body clean off his car........I got the part of the body that say Val.........of Valvoline!!!!! Shoe went 4.44 at 323........TWICE!!!! World Record baby!!

sheracr123

I'm so envious!!! I have only ever been to 1 Natl Event. Seems like whenever they have them on Topeka, there is a big race here that I don't want to miss. Always a choice!!!
We had a pretty interesting local race this last weekend. The tracks 40th anniversary. The Jungle Jim's" funny car was there and when he made a pass the brake broke off in his hand!
:eek:
He managed to get it shut down enough to just do a couple of 360's and broke off the wheelie bars. Man I thought he was gonna go off the end of the track into an embankment!! ( We have no sand traps) LOL
Quite a show though.
Mendee

dragracer

No traps??? Wow, ours is huge........good thing too, Worsham went in ans Shoe went in on both 4.44's!!When you got that quick they gotta put more brake in the car!

dragracer

TODAY, 5PM ESPN2........Lucas Oil from Maple Grove last week. Watch for me!! I might be in the camera's view in the interviews!! Also, watch Del Worshams car turn into a 300 mph bomb in the traps!!