OT: finals tomorrow :(

ross

LOL!!! I made a 39 on a chemistry test today:yes: But the highest grade was a 63. Oh well.

elguapo

i feel for all you guys since im going through it right now. i had a final earlier that i walked into an hour and a half late. My stats prof gave me a really hard time and then at the end i just turned it in and was gunna leave but she aske "are you done?". I was confused and said well the test time is over. She let me go back to her office to finish it. So sweet. She saved my lazy butt.
-gabe

zanemoseley

I had 3 finals Mon ( manufacturing cost estimation, method design and foundry) tommorow I have College Physics final then I'm done :jumping:

saltysyd

I still have classes this week and then finals next week in business math, biology, amer. government and amer. lit. Wish me luck I'll need it!! Good Luck to all you fellow victims, LOL

P.S. Aarone, jus an FYI you can type a paper in Works and save it as a Word document.

kyaney

In med school, I never studied that well late at night. I could never retain what I was trying to learn. I started this during my first year and it worked great. I would study my ass off until the day before a test (which we had every 3 days). The night before a test I would go to bed at about 6 o'clock. I would then wake up at about 1 in the morning and just review everything that I had already learned. That way, when the test came at 7 in the morning, everything would be fresh in my mind. Doing it that way, my average scores went from mid 70's to upper 90's. Try it, it might work for you.

fishkiller: I listen to alot of garage bands like Societys Own (my uncles old band)....... and I like Black Sabbath, Dio, Priest, Slipknot, Manson, Korn, Mushroomhead, Motograter and many radio stations....:happy: what do you play? Before my uncle moved out he started teaching me drums.... I can play a couple of varied 2-4 beats with some double bass mixed in.....

-Nadia

Finished two finals today!! :rotfll: One more on Friday then One more on Monday. So I am almost done. Then I think I will sleep for one week straight. :jumping:
Sarah :)

aarone

The only good thing was that i do not have school until jan 20th!
:D :jumping:
:happy: :happy:
aaron

bwmichael21

I find that drinking coke and eating the 3 peanut butter n jelly sandwichs is the key to success when it comes to making it through lecture and labs, Coca cola what a wonderful invention. (my dentist, well former dentist constantly told me my teeth were to smooth due to my coke addiction to which i'd reply its simply its that good ole english gene line screwing up me teeth :groucho: )

aarone

Originally posted by
michael21

january 20th, what type of school is that, we get like not even 2 week off up here, then its right back it till april

are you in college or high school?

most colleges have long breaks....not sure why...classes are easier than high school...maybe that is just me though?:thinking:

bwmichael21

Well up here its called university, college's are like trade schools. High school from what i remember only gave you a 2 week break or something like that aswell, and it didn't start until 2 days before Christmas. We get spring break near the end of feb but you guys get one aswell. But am thinking am liking your way better:nervous:

aarone

oh wow....i never noticed you lived in canada. I bet it gets really chilly about this time...
The only ti me i have been to canada was in the summer and it was the best weather ever! We went to vancouver...the city was really pretty and peaceful...except for the hobo towns.
aaron