OT for TheRock0861

Thank so much for everything you are doing for the USA. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY sorry it is kind of late been busy study for school.
Sarah :)

T

therock0861

I agree to an extent with you JLEM. She didn't ask for anything. However, she didn't fire one round trying to fend off her attackers, she buckled and gave up. I get shot at every single day and I will never give the enemy the satisfaction that giving up would give them. She is admired only for her willingness to fight for this country not her actions nor her comments condemning the US government. She just seems a little self important claiming the US used her to legitimize the war in Iraq. Does anyone remember Sept. 11th? Oh by the way, the majority of the Iraqi population actually is happy to have us here. They know they are headed in the right direction now. Anyway this is meant to be a good thread not a bad one so let's get back on track. I am thankful for America and it's freedoms and I will die to defend them, would you?

fishman830

my friends cousin capt. (unsure of his last name) went, and one of my schools teachers is in the resevres, and hes going

wrassecal

Thanks for what you do for us. I just got my 2 Marines back in July. Now one is heading gearing up to head back for Iraq.