OT- How many people have made the moderators hit list?

buzz

The moderators don't have a hit list. Anyone posting inappropriate things risks having their post deleted.
If your thread is gone, ask yourself why that was. Did you post inappropriate material? Links to other similar sites - retailers?

sammystingray

It wasn't me, but I'm sure there was some reason.....are you far from Morristown Tenn. ? Without looking at a map, I think they were close by. Almost all my family lives there. Don't have much family up here.:(

ophiura

Sorry Buzz. I have a hit list. :D LOL Plenty of time for that.
Still, wasn't me. What was the name of the thread?

mdhyde

I have a missing Goby. If you find the thread can you check to see ifv my fish is there also??? :D

sammystingray

Hehehe, when I go down there, everyone waves at you even if they don't know you, and here, they just give you the finger. Tell all the southern girls I said "HI".:D :D Last time I went down there, we hit the smokey mountains, and that "highest point" mile walk thing.......I was dying, and smoking at the same time.....not much air up there.:D TV doesn't do justice to how hillbilly my family down there actually is.....bibbins is the last name. I highly doubt you know any, but there must be hundreds of them around you. The Tates are everywhere too. My family down there has cemetaries in the back yard, hunt for ginseng(sp?) in the woods for cash, and my one aunt gets her water from the rain hitting the roof.:eek: They actually live someplace called "tater hill". I do really love it down there.:)

oceanic110

Last time I was in Morristown was to pickup some spring water:p .
Here in Knoxville we get more of the finger than the wave:D .
Southern GIRLS, I married one, BIG MISTAKE!!!!jk.

wrassecal

Sammy - no way, too funny:D Is it the Tate branch of the family tree that lives on "tater hill"?
BTW oceanic110 I haven't seen your thread or your fish, sorry:(

sammystingray

The hill was named after the Tates, but they aren't my relatives as far as I know. In that area, the bibbins and the Tates are like the only two families there......tons and tons of them.

nm reef

In response to the origional question...no hit list here. What thread are you refering to? I seldom delete threads...sometimes responses within a thread...or edit items out...but I seldom delete much of anything. I don't recall anything pertaining to you.
Sammy we may have grown up in sort of the same type family/area...from about 1967 until I joined the USAF in 1974 I lived in a small town in the boothill of Southeast Missouri...my folks families both were from that area origionally...back country folks to the max. I sort of miss those days!! I swear if I ever hit the lottery I'm going to buy about 100 acres of rural Ozarks and build me a isolated mansion...:cool: