OT-Id 1 fish from the movie Nemo

cnlight

I saw that movie again recently, trying to figure out all the fish that were in that tank and so forth. I can't believe they wanted a moorish idol to be one of the main charecters in the tank. Pixar should of researched that a little better, knowing darn well that people would want to duplicate that tank, which from what I can tell is only a 55. Moorish Idols are very hard to take of, so why even put it in a movie. Also, isn't taking fish from the reef illegal if you don't have a permit. I was just curious. :D

squidd

[QUOTE} I can't believe they wanted a moorish idol to be one of the main charecters in the tank. ... knowing darn well that people would want to duplicate that tank, which from what I can tell is only a 55. Moorish Idols are very hard to take of,:D
If you noticed...Gil wasn't doing so well in that tank...;)
:cool:

theplowking

Was it me or did the Dentist in that movie have to many
fish in that tank? What was with the fake plants and volcanoe?
No live rock? No Wet Dry? How come the fish didn't die when they shut down the filter?
Just a thought.:p

drakken

Originally posted by Sheree
Its an animated movie...fish dont really talk either.

Yes but Tetra put a yellow tang, clown fish, seahorse, starfish and a blue hippo in a brand new un-cycled 5 gal Eclipse. Since that was real life and on a "news" show it must be perfectly fine!
(please read above with extreme sarcasm. Any intent to discredit Tetra or "news" programs is totally intentional. Please brush and floss daily)

lol i liked that movie alot but if u noticed it doesnt sit against a wall (the tank that is) n when they swim around looking at the waiting room u cant see the filter (hang on the bak) n when they look at the toilet u cant see it either?

elfdoctors

What do you think they will do for NemoII??
Nemo being a Dad himself?
Searching for Dory's family?
Rescuing the Tank Gang?
The dentist attacking the reef to get replacement fish?
Nemo saving the coral reef and stopping global warming?
The Sydney waste treatment plant actually preventing live fish from being flushed directly into the ocean?
They might have to make it a series! Nemo takes on the Terminator!

lol good theory but the tank gang escaped at the end( its prolly one of the best lines in the thing when peaches says "thats the shrtest red lite ive ever seen" lol) its great stuff

elfdoctors

The Further Adventures of the Tank Gang could be a saturday morning cartoon feature in itself. How do they get out of the bags?
Where do they go? Can they find their way out of Sydney Harbor.
In real life doesn't the EAC only go one way? Can Jacques keep up with the rest of them. Perhaps he goes to French Polynesia! They have to meet up with Nemo again sometime. Just a few ideas to pass the time on a Friday night while I have to be available at work to cover the Emergency Room. :D

ramba

I guess clownfish being how they are,if Nemo and his dad lived together, Nemo would marry his dad and they would start a family...his dad would be the mom.:p

drakken

Originally posted by ramba
I guess clownfish being how they are,if Nemo and his dad lived together, Nemo would marry his dad and they would start a family...his dad would be the mom.:p

ROTFLMAO!! Wow, that was funny! I actually laughed out loud. :D

m.rogers

what movie are you guys talking about i have never heard of finding nemo is it good and when does it come out on tape.i live i a cave under MT. Wannahockalugi.
mike

S

sinner's girl

It's already out of dvd and vhs. Go to any place that sells/rents movies and you can't miss it.
I got my copy the day they came out, though, the movie was better in the theater...

polarpooch

The cruelty of this movie is so overwhelming...
He was going to give Nemo to his Satan's seed niece, right? (Wake up fishy...FISHY WHY...ARE...YOU...SLEEPING!?)
A Moorish Idol and all those fish in a 55 with no live rock?! No protein skimmer? Freshwater gravel substrate?! ONE little Penguin bio wheel for filtration?! Fish swimming through sewage being dumped into the ocean?!
Not to mention the pure biogtry of making the yellow tang mentally disabled...and the poor blue tang with ADHD...and the royal gramma with OCD...and the lisping PINK starfish...and STONED turtles...AND THE FRENCH shrimp...
FOR GODSSAKE, THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!
(I'm calling my Congressman! I mean Congresswoman. Congressperson. )

drakken

Originally posted by polarpooch
He was going to give Nemo to his Satan's seed niece, right? (

Why has no one pointed out that Nemo backwards spells Omen??
:eek: