OT--My new job

naturelover

I started my new job today. It is scary how easy to obtain around 5 million peoples information and how easy to wipe out dept info with a mouse click.
I am a security freak and go figure how hackers steel identity.

naturelover

Originally posted by iceburger
you wanna erase my debt for me???? :D

:D
If you can afford saltwaterfish tank then you can afford to pay your debt. :)

iceburger

sadly i broke down and sold all my saltwater tanks because i could not afford it :(
me, i'm just a poor college kid :p

escape2thewater

Sounds like an interesting job, Good luck!
Kyle
:D
ps - you can erase my debt too if you feel like it! ( just bought a new house that would be nice not to have to pay for! ):D

lovethesea

um...you can email me at iwillbedebtfree.net I will give you
everything you want to know.:D ;)
good luck, oooh, to have all of that power! :)

fshhub

am i the high bidder??
10 lbs of lr, 4 frags and a slippery ---- wrasse.
can that at least take care of $20,000 worth of clicks???

overanalyzer

Naturelover - congrats!! I too am looking for a new gig and I know how excited I would be to get a new gig! So I hope you use your powers for good and not evil!

D

daniel411

Congrat's on the new job!
Can you look up my "wife" that I just married, who "just moved" to florida, and needed to "add her name" to my credit cards?
Just curious, hope she's planning on buying me presents!???!??? Funny, turn 22 get a little drunk, and the next american express calls to verify some red flags... I hope she was cool atleast!

naturelover

overanalyzer I hope you get one soon. Best wishes.
I am already geting ready to change the system, so by newyear hoping to replace everything into more secure environment.
For others I am gald I am not in same situation(been here 4yrs and still debt free) .:p