OT My other aggressive pets :)

I guess you could classify this under one of the numerous threads My other pets. :rolleyes:
I was working on the reptile room tonight. And I saw something I decided to grab a pic of , then I decided to get a body shot to . So I am sharing them. This is my royal diadem rat snake male(the female is prettier but she's opaque right now.)
How would you like to wake up to this staring at ya :D

then a little better pic of him and a little body.

Sorry had to !!! Haven't posted a snake pic in quite awhile !!!

grouperhead

Nice. My Irian Jaya carpet python is opaque now as well. I think I might have a few pics of her on my 'puter.....I'll check and see. Bo

Thanks !! to bad daidems are not more popular they are a pretty animal. They just have a serious attitude problem :) and can hiss like a blown tractor tire :D

grouperhead

Diadems are nothing compared to Texas rats! Tiger rats can also be hissy. I'm looking to get those pics up soon!
Bo

Tiger rats ???? You mean Spilotes pullantus ?!?!? OHH if you have one of those i am envious of you !!! They are gorgeous animals !!!!!
And i know texas rats can be a handfull sometimes :)

grouperhead

Yep, I mean Spilotes pullantus. Had a high yellow cb animal for a a while. He was a handful, but once out of the cage he was cool. I had to downsize my collection a bit, and unfortunatley, he was one that had to go :( . I'll get another sometime. Bo

I had one about 10 years ago. Grew him from a juv. to an 8 foot adult. He died of old age.:( When I got mine they were not popular and could get them for about $15. Now look at them. WOW $100 + . Some time when I get another big cage open , I will have another :)