Ot- Nfl Superbowl

m.rogers

will it is the little giants that will be at home next week seeing the games on tv like us. must say that todays game wher some of the best game i have seen

nacl-h2o

God you guys are quick. I turned right around to do a couple lines in edit and pop back and there are two replys.
Anyway they're looking for a new place kicker and 3 or 4 linemen to play next season for the Giants. They could use a couple guys as quick as you. I might have to give them a call myself. :D
I couldn't believe my eyes as that last play unfolded.

m.rogers

i aways say the baseball is man playing a kids game i guiss now i can say that kids are playing football. i can see the fines that will be come out after that game

clarkiiboi

The only reason I am glad the Steelers won today is so that they can get a beatin down the line........if I hear that stupid song about the Steelers 1 more time, I'm gonna puke! (the "here we go...pittsburgh's going to the superbowl...") I think I've heard this for at least 8 +years here, and..........NOT!
But a great game!!!..........As with the 9'ers, I NEVER DOUBTED EM! Gotta have faith in the 9'ers!!!!

reef fool

Hey Clarkiiboi
No one can prove that I did that--Calvin
Your signature...I thought OJ said that? I never heard Calvin say it.

broncofish

Originally posted by reef fool
Hey Clarkiiboi
Your signature...I thought OJ said that? I never heard Calvin say it.

A few times that I can remember

a&m aggie 04'

Dont care for either team but the Giants were robbed. The man downfield was an eligible reciever should have been pass interference call. But thats how it goes sometimes, i just hate to see TO win games.
Im ready to see Vick vs. McNabb

reeflooker

For all of the Steeler's fans, well............... maybe next year. However, the paper champions are still in.
Go BUCs!!!!!!

Im so pissed, the falcons lost:( , now I hate the eagles, but I kind of like the raiders, but still superbowl sucks w/out the falcons!

aqua blue

Yeah the STEELERS are out :( . But they had their chances. Now I can just sit back and watch the rest of the games without as much stress and still a lot of enjoyment. The Steelers will just have to work their way back next year like the Raiders are doing this year.
Still A STEELER fan:) :D

reeflooker

The Bucs and the Eagles have the best defenses in the NFL!!!!! Not because they are in weak divisions, but because they are by far the best. In really big games, defense rules the day. I think the Bucs will have a very difficult time winning in Philly, particularly in cold weather. However, its not imposible. I'm going with the Bucs.

On the AFC side, Okland has the advantage so I'll go with them.

I was going to say I hate to gloat, but my wife and son talked me out of it. ;)
Any body want next year's prediction?

blondenaso1

Looks like the Bucs are on the way!! Gotta represent the home town! A lot of us in Tampa Bay have been waiting a long time for the bucs to get this far and we aren't about to stop now. We are going to take it all!!
And guess what....I have tickets! My dad is a Bucs season ticket holder and he won season ticket holder of the year and got an opportunity to buy 2 tickets for $400 a piece. I just checked on ---- and they are going for onver $4500 for a pair. I really want to go but I am not sure how much plane tickets are going to be and if I can miss school. I know it is a once in a lifetime opportunity.