Ot- Nfl Superbowl

GO!!!!!DONT MISS IT!!! YOU WILL HATE YOURSELF IN THE FUTURE FOR NOT GOING! DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO GO!!
Or you can just give me the tickets and Ill watch the game for you;)

fishfood

I don't know what to say about that one. Is it better to watch your team lose in person or on TV?? LOL. Kidding man. I like the raiders but man the bucs D is good and you don't need that great of an offense to beat the raiders. I want to see Tim Brown win it though.

luvnluk

OH YEAH - as I predicted (in early Jan., anyway)....Bucs vs. Raiders! RAISE THE RED FLAG!!!!! So Blondenaso1-are ya gonna go? I'm a jealous Bucs fan......

joez

Originally posted by NaCl-H2O
I think Tampa or Oakland probably the Bucs.
It's hard to tell, upsets are a reguler thing in the playoffs these days.

GJ bro...called it from the start! GO BUCS!!

joerdie

is football the one with the round ball ant the hoop. i dont think cincinnati has a team.... anyway whats a superbowl and why am going to get sued for saying superbowl... i alwayse thought that a superbowl was when you are eating icecream and the bowl never becomes empty... anyone want to have a startrek marathon with me tomarrow because there isnt anything important on tv?
ps. i do acually know what foosball (and all other sporting events) are i just think they suck and i would rather kiss a volitan lion fish than watch them.:)

joez

phil....uh..I think you might have said that one backwards :)
How much do tampa stores charge for corn?
A buc an ear....

nacl-h2o

Originally posted by NaCl-H2O
I think Tampa or Oakland probably the Bucs.
It's hard to tell, upsets are a reguler thing in the playoffs these days.

I hate to say I told you so..
Well.... :rolleyes:
Really I don't. :p
I TOLD YOU THE BUCS WOULD BEAT THE RAIDERS IN TH SUPER BOWL, and called it at the begining of the playoffs. :D