OT: other pets

ex82nd

Well here is my boxer he was 1 1/2 in picture his name is Leggo.See what he does with cats you will know where the name came from.Looks like lego pieces.:rolleyes:

svabek

and last but not least Possum. No, were not crazy for having 4 cats. My boyfriend and I each had 2 of our own. We just can't get rid of any of our babies, so now we've added more (fish). Don't worry the cats just stare at the aquarium for entertainment. It won't become a sushi bar.

I won't post all three, I have a 9.5 year old lab/border collie cross who holds down the couch. My avatar is my baby lab (2 years old now) and the attached pic is my 4 year old border collie doingd what we do best as a team!

killa

we have 2 cats, a boxer x staffy dog, 2 horses, a sulfer crested cockatoo, 3 frogs and 2 pet sheep.

joy_mikel

I have 2 dogs...they're 3/4 black lab and 1/4 shar pei...Nate and Layla are they're names and they are now about 8 months old...so the pics i have are kind of old..lol...they were both 4 months in them....but i'll post one on this one..and the next on my next post...lol
This first picture is of Nate..: ) He's now quite lucky to be living..about a month ago he was hit by a car....but hes still making it! :D

sheree

We have .....
2 cats
1 Pomeranian
5 finches
4 quail
and 1 red tailed Boa-5 & 1/2 feet(below)
and of course the stuff that lives submerged.:D

joy_mikel

okay..correction to what i said about my 2 puppies..lol..They were 4 WEEKS in the pictures...not 4 months...:D oh yes..^Bump^