OT Sanke ID?

splash1914

I know we have some snake experts here! Can someone please ID this little guy! (there was not a rattle) I hope its just a little garter snake..

R

royalshrimp

yeah its a garter:yes: harmless, i had one once.... but it escaped

R

royalshrimp

it doesnt really matter what kind of garter, they are all harmless:)

splash1914

thanks guys!! Ive seen 2 like this in the past week!! Plus I have a huge black racer living in my bushes too!

splash... gotta ask you a ? man. whats going on with your tank? i thought i remember you saying something about you moved and you took it down? You gonna start up another? I always loved your website.

splash1914

midwest reefer:
Thank you, I left the tank with the house and sold the 2 sharks to my aquarium maintance buddy. Now I have a small corner tank. I have a perfect spot for a large tank you can walk around 3 sides of it, but I am still trying to run it past the wife! Heres a pic of my new tank.. I know its nothing compared to my old one but hopefully I will have another large aquarium soon!

I

irenicus

Looking good. Hope you get another huge one going, the last one was cetainly incredible.

You know some people have all the luck. I would love to be able to start finding snakes this time of year :p
But I like the cold to much and it gets way to hot fer me down there.... so I guess I'll just have to wait for spring :D