OT: Season Premiere

stumpdog

Are you guys into TV at all. I enjoy watching a few series and it is season premiere time again. Is anyone else on here a West Wing fanatic or ER? Those shows are great.
Just curious-
Jeremy

birdy

OH yes, thursday night is my favorite TV night, I love Friends (glad it is the last season though) Will and Grace, ER and I love CSI

D

daniel411

Hmm... I've gone over an entire year without watching tv. Don't think I'll get to excited with the new season premieres.

moopiespoo

I'm with Birdy, Thursdays my tv night. Friends, (glad its ending too) CSI, ER. Will & Grace is hilarious but it cuts into my CSI time.

karajay

My daughter has been waiting all summer for the new season of FRIENDS. I rarely watch more than 2 minutes of anything.:D

aarone

GEEZ NO MORE TV!:p
My parents are obssessed with Law and order. Every night it is on now on tnt and they record every episode, that and walker texas ranger (no longer on thank god)

S

sinner's girl

I used to watch ER, I'm going to watch it tonight because now I know when It's on.
I watched Friends tonight, though it the first eposide of friends I've seen on prime time (I normaly catch re-runs, which leaves me very confused)

gollus

once apon a time i watched tv, but now i seem to spending all my tv time watching my tank, most people would probably think im sick.

the claw

Did I forget to mention Star Trek the Next Generation.
Really, I don't watch much T.V. (about 3 hours per week) If I could though, I'd watch Star Trek or the Xfiles 24-7 with CSI in as the commercial breaks.:)

dzones

The only tv I watch aside from HBO is the history channel, TLC, the tech channel, sci fi, tlc...the total "geeks without a life" lineup
:D