OT: Spring Break

krunk

Originally posted by Demosthenes
I'm going to our condo in Orlando, but one of my friends is going to Gatlinburg, and is all excited about going to Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies. Oh, what I would give to go there!

I'm going too the Ripley's aquarium in mrytle beach.

jim672

Not only don't I get a Spring break, but.....get this: my wife and I pay for our son's college.....and he just returned from Mardi Gras....where neither my wife or I have been!! Something's wrong here!
Byt the way Plum.....I hate you (but love your tank!!!)
Jim

S

simm

Me? Well I work in the school district so Ill get the whole week off. We maybe heading to Sea World. We're kinda tight on $$$ this year. We generaly go snow ski every year but not this time. Iam sad.:( :( I love to ski!

S

simm

Originally posted by Aggie05
You must live near San Antonio. Pretty part of the state.

No Im in Lubbock but my wife's family lives there!

cadbury

This all sounds depressing, I need a vacation! But I am planning my honeymooon, we're thinking of Ocho Rios in Jamaica in January, we're going to do some serious scuba diving and snorkeling, can't wait!

jpeavytx

SmallFish22.....I will be headed to Destin this Friday for spring break also.....Luckily my parents have a condo down there and i'm bringing some people along with me.....If you have never been there before I could point you in the right direction as for where to go at night and what to do. Hit me back with an email.....JPeavyTX@hot.rr.com

robn70

Spring break is over for me too since becoming a happy home owner last year.:( Oh well had my fun for the past 5 years.