OT User Names

R

rogeta

hmm..i've had my nick for a while...i could never think of good user names on anything...so i started thinking...so i Just combined My name with my favorite DBZ (Dragonball Z) Character
So UN* = MN^ + FC"
UN = Rocco + Vegeta
UN = RoGeTa
(*user name^My Name"Favorite Character)
well..enough rambling...later!...
~Rocco~

sistrmary

My nickname came from a horrible envious cousin who made fun of me as a child. My name is Katherine Anne, and she used to say that it sounded like an Irish-Catholic nuns' name (Gee I wonder why?! 3/4 Irish 1/4 Native American) so she used to run around taunting me with "sister mary katherine anne". For some reason, it made me cry. I think it was because she was making fun of my name *shrugs* I look back now and realize what a complete troglodyte she was/is.

dsa_mom

I always read johnthefb as john the fibber--so that's another possibility, although a cleaner choice than fat you-know -what.
As for me, I started my internet life on a parenting BB. My kids are Dave, Steve and Amy, so I am DSA mom. Actually, I'm not the fishkeeper in the family, its really my 14 y/o daughter, I just drive to the fish store, etc. Somehow I got just as hooked if not more. But I keep telling people its her hobby. I just keep planning on what I want to do with the tank when she goes away to college in 4 yrs. Guess I am hooked!!!!!

jonthefb

oh man, i sure hope jon the fat you know what is a little more reliable than jon the fibber, man that sucks im gonna have to change my screen name now:( :D
everyone thinks i am a liar! ha ha;) :D
jon

finland

My last name is only one letter away from my username, so I figured it would make a fitting name for this BB.