OT: What is your favorite brew?

audisteve

Fat Tire Rules all...except maybe 2 Fat Tires...MMMMM just typing about this makes me want to go get drunk right now... I'll see you guys in the morning because that's when I'll be vomiting.

seahorseguy

I think the car bomb is commonly refered to as the irish car bomb which consist of i pint class half filled with guniess and a shot class with Jameison (whisky) toped off with baileys. Drop the shot glass in the pint glass and pound. Its pretty good

ryebread

Usually we don't like to let the off-topic subjects go on about alkehal but, since you guys have been good lately.........we'll allow it. :p
I don't personally drink beer.
Crown Royal for me.......maybe I just like the free purple velvet bag. ;)

coachwah

1st choice: Dos Equis on the beach in Cozumel.
2nd choice: cold and wet
mmm...beer.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy..."
-Benjamin Franklin

seahorseguy

well i went out last night and i had one of the best beer i ever had.....it was called magic hat number 6 i think......it was so good i had 6 of them.....the irish carbomb is really good.....it sounds nasty but its quite delcious.....IMO...but nothing beats a jager bomb

fishkiller

Not a big drinker here either, but when I do, it's corona or miller lite.... And the beer and tomato juice thing is great!! Great for hangovers....

aggie05

I also love New Belguims brews. I drink a lot of Fat Tire, and also drink their Brussells style Black Ale.
My all time favorite is Shiner Bock though, because it is brewed an hour and a half away from me. Shiner also just released a light beer that has to be one of the best I have tried.
I'm also big into NewCastle.
Killians is pretty good as well.
Oh, and lets not forget Rolling Rock. Very good Ale.;)
So that is all my favorites. Pretty much all I drink.

doodle1800

When I was "young", I threw up from the 2nd floor balcony, to the ground, then in my friends 67 Camaro......
ever since then beer tastes like crap to me...... I know - I'm a wuss
:( :( :(
I drink mixed drinks instead...

ags

Just remembered another one.....Avalanche brewed in Breckenridge. Very similar to Fat Tire but not nearly as good.